Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pasalubongs from Europe!

Danny's back from his 10-day Europe trip, and here's the pasalubong that he brought home!

As soon as he landed in Paris, he visited Hevin Chocolatiers, and they had this hard-to-get chocolate, so he went ahead and bought one for me:


He also bought me a candle from Paris, to put in the Amaia condominium unit I purchased, after it gets turned over to me in 16 months. It smelled so fresh, it is totally not kidding if the package advertised its mint scent:



From Rome, he brought home honey truffle!



He actually went a little crazy with the truffle-somethings. Here's a peek of the truffle products he bought from Rome:


This is the first post wherein I used the iPhone 4S to take pictures. The 8MP camera is not bad, really. Not for anything, but it seems to take better photos than the N8's 12MP camera. Go figure.

Up next, I'll be posting pictures my sister, Bianca, took of the model unit of Amaia Steps. The unit is to be turned over in 16 months, so really, I have to start getting design inspirations for the condo already!

No comments:

Post a Comment