Saturday, December 19, 2015

Residents' Christmas Party in One Serendra

I have been organizing events ever since I joined my current employer last March of 2009. To be frank, I had no background in organizing events - back in New World Makati City Hotel, I was with the Front Office. Nonetheless, in Ayala Property Management Corporation, the position of Head Concierge is expected to be the events organizers of the properties they're assigned to. 

As it turns out, I have a knack for organizing events. It was a talent I did not know I had. When I joined One Serendra in 2012, it was to be the culmination of my career as an events organizer, because the events in this property have a budget of PhP 300,000.00 to PhP 500,000.00, not withstanding sponsorships that we can still get for each event. 

Big budget, unlimited possibilities for events equals loads of challenges, which glad to say, I have weathered through. 

Why am I being sentimental as I post this? Well, today is my last event in One Serendra. I will be managing a different Ayala residential complex come January 2016. 

My first day in One Serendra, I was asked to attend the Residents' Christmas Party for 2012, organized by my predecessor. And now, I'm sitting in the Piazza Veranda, 3 years later, praying so hard it won't rain for, surprise surprise, my last event which happens to be this year's Christmas Party. 

Currently I’m caught up in such a flurry of activities, as everybody’s racing to finish the set up for the party. Our caterer is Omakase, I have a Bonanza roast calf station, I have 100 bottles of wine, and 60 liters of beer – it’s supposed to be an epic night, I’m just really praying so hard for the clouds to blow away. Everyone, please pray with me.


Here’s to my last event in One Serendra!





No comments:

Post a Comment