Saturday, April 29, 2017

Salvatore Ferragamo Sunglasses and Prescription Eyewear

Kim, being ever supportive, wanted to buy a pair of sunglasses for me so I can enjoy touring Korea even if the sun is out.

Initially, we wanted to purchase a pair of Prada sunglasses for me, but our go-to optical shop didn't carry the brand. We looked at Givenchy, but the offering they had, although was wide enough for me, its temple tip didn't quite anchor well onto my ear. We were resolved to purchase a pair of aviators from Ray-ban, but the model that was large enough to fit my face wasn't available, and my flight to Korea is in a couple of days. 

I had all but given up, when he asked me to look at the section where the optical shop displayed their Salvatore Ferragamo, Chloe, and Ermengildo Zegna eyewear. 

I was apprehensive, because I didn't want him to spend too much for my sunglasses. As I was checking on the Salvatore Ferragamo eyewear, I noticed some sunnies and prescription eyeglasses with red tags. On SALE!

Even better, I found a pair that I absolutely adored! It was love at first sight, when I first tried on this pair of sunglasses:




At less than PhP10,000.00 for Ferragamo eyewear, how could I not look into updating my prescriptions as well?



I just love Ideal Vision. The staff are so friendly, and they offer the best deals. My prescription is not readily available, and it took them 24 hours to prepare my eyeglasses, they went beyond and had the eyeglasses delivered to my office!

2 comments:

  1. I really like what you have shared. The shades look really nice and i might just buy them for myself. Thanks for posting it online and letting us know,.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love it when people appreciate the little shopping tips that I post :)

      Delete