Saturday, January 26, 2019

S'well Bottles on Sale in Rustan's

The sale in Rustan's is on its last week, and they've slashed prices further. I wasn't really planning on buying more bottles, because I had already purchased three at the onset of the sale, but my boss saw the bottles in my office and inquired about S'well.

Long story short, I was able to influence her to buy a bottle while it was still on sale. She asked me to be the one to go to Rustan's Makati to buy it for her since she couldn't find time.

There's still a sizable number of bottles on sale, but none were as good a deal as the Gray Malin collaboration bottle that I purchased from a week ago, which was at 65% off the retail price.

They had bottles from the Textile Collection of S'well, and I showed her pictures of the Marrakesh and the Mumbai bottle.

I myself couldn't choose between the two, and both are insanely Instagrammable.

I was hoping to buy a Mumbai bottle for myself, while my boss decided to go for the Marrakesh bottle.

Unfortunately, Mumbai has sold out, so I grabbed two of these instead. Below is the bottle intended for me:


The Mumbai bottle which slipped my claws is below:

borrowed from Nordstrom

Each bottle is unique, that's what I realized in Rustan's today. I asked for several Marrakesh bottles because I wanted to be sure I wasn't getting a damaged bottle, and the patterns we're all differently placed. There are slight variations in shade, in the size of the prints, and even the orientation of the pattern. Reading a note on the cylindrical box, the company indicated that the bottles were hand-painted, and that each one is one of a kind and unique.

All I can say is, captured on camera, these bottles are very photogenic.

The sale is only until the 31st, and stocks are now really limited. There are still 25 oz. bottles priced at PhP 1,137.00, and 17 oz. bottles at PhP 1,125.00. Better grab a S'well bottle at these insanely low prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment