Monday, April 23, 2012

Umu at Dusit

These photos have been sitting in my iPad and laptop for quite some time already, as I have been so busy lately. Pretty sad, though, because our lunch here was absolutely delicious. I know Danny will hate me for posting it, but I still do believe, better late than never.

We had lunch a couple of weeks back at Umu in Dusit, and we were so surprised because the view to the landscaped garden of Dusit was absolutely gorgeous, and the food was truly divine.


I love the water feature of Dusit's garden. While Danny was ordering lunch, I was at the patio taking these pictures.


Their pond was a bit on the dirty side though, so I ended up pitying the koi a bit.


Danny has a Wine and Dine card, the privilege card of Dusit. So most of the food that he ordered is at 50% off. Everyone ought to check this card out, it is so sulit. Because of this card, we were able to discover Umu, and Benjarong, which I will be posting pictures of afterwards.

The chairs in the restaurant were so cute, I had to take a snapshot of them. 


My only request was, you guessed it, Uni Sashimi. Umu does a wonderful job of plating their uni, it arrived in shot glasses.


Danny ordered the Suzuki Teriyaki. It's sea bass teriyaki, which came with a side of potatoes.



We also ordered Soft Shell Crab Furai. This was delicious.


We ordered more sushi. We got Dragon Maki, which had unagi, avocado, cucumber and cream cheese.


The 2nd one was tekamaki.


And the piece de resistance was the Beef Tataki! These are thinly sliced beef with onions and ponzu sauce!


Feel free to contact UMU in Dusit. And when you're there, ask about their Wine and Dine card.

UMU
Dusit Thani Manila
Ayala Center, Makati
tel.no. 632.238.8888

No comments:

Post a Comment