Monday, April 9, 2012

Boat Shoe Crazy

I ended up going gaga over boat shoes the past few days. Yes, days apart, I ended up buying boat shoes both from Sebago and Sperry. The first one, the Sebago shoe, was a planned purchase, whereas Sperry was an impulse buy due to a 20% discount coupon that was given to me.

I purchased Sebago's Docksides in Rockwell. Is it just me or are Sebagos cheaper here? Docksides is advertised online at £109.99, but I think I was able to purchase mine in Rockwell for a little under PhP 5,000.00.

Borrowed from Sebago's site, I purchased a pair pf Bijou Blue boat shoes. The leather is so soft, which totally sealed the deal for me.



Then, days later, after finding myself in Trinoma with a discount coupon for the newly opened Sperry's there, I ended up purchasing this beauty:





This one is made of canvas! It was so presko sa paa! It was only PhP 3,700.00, and with the 20% discount, I was able to purchase it for PhP 3,000.00. Danny also purchased a pair from Sperry. The canvas is a beautiful Navy, which honestly, I mistake for grey!

Please do visit Sebago in Rockwell, and Sperry in Trinoma. Will update this post with their contact numbers. Their staff, super helpful! Plus, they have my size, whichis difficult to find here in the country!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad2

No comments:

Post a Comment