Sunday, August 23, 2015

Moschino and Macbook Accessories in Cash and Carry

I'm sure this post will be pretty weird, but I went to Cash and Carry in Makati today to attend a birthday party in the Jollibee there.

And I had a little time to go around the mall - it has been more than 5 years already since the last time I was there.


I visited Criselda's and I was finally able to muster up enough boldness to decide to experiment with my perfumes by trying to use Moschino's Funny. Funny is a scent I have been familiar with since 2009, because I had a resident in the property I managed before that would use this everyday - and we always knew if she was near or had just left an area because the scent always managed to linger. And it smelled so heavenly. When I got around to asking that resident, I found out the scent was not a unisex scent, but rather a femme scent. Well, it took me since 2009 to decide and debate if I wanted to experiment and try it on for myself - I swear, its the type of scent that really gets stuck in your olfactory sense. I finally took the plunge and bought a bottle. I was actually only thinking of purchasing their tester, the one with the plain cardboard box. But the price difference was minimal so I ended up purchasing the regular packaged bottle instead. 

I am so happy with this scent! I'm wondering if I'll receive raves or rants about it in the office. 

You know what else I found in Cash and Carry? Just a treasure trove of affordable Macbook accessories, and no I ain't talking about the Power Mac outlet I saw there. I was able to buy silicone covers for the various ports on my Macbook Pro - for all intensive purposes, I will be calling them butt plugs from hereon. 


These were quite a steal - they were just a hundred bucks. I also bought a set of these for my sister's Macbook Pro, hers were in fuchsia. It comes with 9 silicone covers. The ones in the picture above are the leftovers. I only placed butt plugs on the slots that I never use. So, that leaves the USB slots, the magsafe adapter (duh!), and the headset slot open.


I also bought a silicone cover for my keyboard. The brand on the packaging is Crystal Guard - I am not familiar with it. I actually have keyboard covers already which I either purchased in Hong Kong or Singapore, and they were roughly PhP 1,300.00. They were clear - I think it was a Moshi. I still have it, but although it was supposed to be designed for a 13" Macbook Pro, there was excess silicone on the sides that didn't fit flush into the recessed area of the keyboard of the laptop. This one, which I bought for PhP 200.00, as you can see in the picture, fits flush into the recessed area of the keyboards. Plus, it came in different colors - the options at the store were silver, pink, green, blue. Black was out of stock, so I chose the silver, which when placed on my Pro gives it a Macbook Air feel to it. 

Apologies for the picture, these were all pulled from my Instagram account, which you may feel free to follow: @isaacatenista.

No comments:

Post a Comment