Sunday, October 30, 2016

Bric's X-Bag Capri 25" Spinner

I'm pretty excited for tomorrow!

I was looking around online and saw a Bric's X-Bag being sold for such a good price. According to the seller it had been used once. The color is pretty unique, though, from the available designs in the shop. The tuscan leather used in the current X-Bag lines is brown, the color of the leather used in this particular model is somewhat beige.

I did research on it, and I was able to find an X-Bag model that looked similar to it:

pictures borrowed from Polyvore
This is the X-Bag Capri series. Other models in its line up are the following:


Quite an interesting color-combination, if you ask me. 

We're supposed to go to New Manila tomorrow to inspect it, and hopefully purchase it. Will give you more details soon as I get home tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment