Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Amaia Steps Nova

I made my first condominium purchase last Sunday. I put a reservation payment for 2 studio units at the Amaia Steps Nova condominium. Each unit is 30sqm, so after 16 months of paying for the downpayment, they will be turning over 60sqm over to me. Will be converting it to a 2-bedroom condominium unit, as I will show you in the model unit that I will try to "copy" in a bit. It will have a provision for a guest bedroom as well. And of course, have two bathrooms.

The condominium is a walk-up type, with only 5 floors, and about 27 units per floor. There is a lobby, and an elevator. The units I reserved are located on the 4th floor.

My sister took the pictures using the Nokia N8, as I ended up giving that phone to her. Here are pictures of the model unit of Amaia Steps:






Not quite sure if I need the console table on this wall near the front door. It's nice, but with the lack of space, is it necessary? I will definitely put a floor to ceiling mirror here to give an illusion of space.




This part is composed of the bedrooms of the combined unit. In effect, the bedrooms will all be in the 2nd unit, the dining and living area will be in the first unit.


This is the 2nd bedroom.


This is the master's bedroom. I love the way that its set up. The only thing I'll change, a larger LCD TV on the wall, and no need for a desktop on the desk.





For the living room, I'm thinking of moving the L-type sofa nearer the LCD TV, to make space for a narrow desk attached to the wall at the back, with enough space to set up a laptop. I also want to fill the blank wall at the back with bookshelves, and for the free spaces in between, either paint it with a nice accent color or install mirrors.



They're almost all sold-out. There are only a few units left. It was quite difficult looking for units to combine, but I love the two units that I got. The entrance on one of the units is not blocked, its fronting the entrance of the building, so it should be a bit bright compared to the others.

Like I said, I really have to start purchasing books and magazines on condominium interiors to get more ideas. 

If you guys are interested, please feel free to post a comment and I will recommend the broker who helped me out with this transaction.

1 comment: