Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Kenji Tei Dinner in Greenbelt 5

Had dinner in Greenbelt 5 last night. Had just come from a last minute meeting in the office, so Danny arrived at Kenji Tei first and started ordering for the two of us. I've been a little bit under the weather lately, so my only request was for some soup. Danny, being brilliant at ordering food, got good ramen for me.

He ordered the Chasu Miso Ramen:


It was so good. I'm on the verge of a full-blown flu, which means my taste buds are below average currently, but this soup was sa flavorful, I actually enjoyed it.

As one of the ulams, Danny ordered the Fried Gyoza:


I would probably have enjoyed the steamed gyoza over the fried one. The dip was quite unique, couldn't figure out what was in it, if it was a combination of mayonnaise and mustard.

Their Chicken Teriyaki was quite good:


It went perfectly well with the 2 cups of gohan that we ordered.

We ordered small this time, I told you I wasn't feeling well. I used the iPhone 4S to take pictures. I'm really not sure, but is the quality of the camera better with the iPhone 4S?

On a different note, I'm quite curious about the Motorola Droid Razr. I'm thinking if it would make a good work-phone, or if I should stick it out with the Blackberry. Anyway, a different post for that.

If you want to try this restaurant, feel free to visit them:

Kenji Tei Ramen House
3rd Level, Greenbelt 5
Ayala Center, Makati
telephone number: 632.754.3098

No comments:

Post a Comment