Sunday, February 19, 2012

What's In My Bag?

I am such a fan of What's In My Bag posts in Flickr.

I went out to buy pasta and sauce for dinner because I was bored of take-out food. Afterwards, I was still so bored, so I ended up taking a picture of the bag I brought to the grocery.

So for the first time here in A-List, here is what's in my bag.


I don't know why the picture is so white. Anyway, this is what was in my bag when I went to the grocery. The only thing missing is the iPhone, which I used to take the picture. The items in the Comme des Garcons bag are as follows:

1. white iPad2 in Capdase
2. black Marc Jacob's iPad Case - I love this because it fits the iPad 2 with the Capdase and kickstand on
3. Blackberry Bold 9700 with Blackberry holster
4. Muji make-up bag - contains medicine, face wash, and lip balm, nail-cutter, etc.
5. Muji pencil case
6. Muji camera case
7. Beabi bag organizer - contains credit cards, loyalty program cards, health cards, key cards, and key fob
8. snakeskin pen holder - inside the Beabi bag organizer
9. medicine holder
10. Gucci pouch - contains iPhone/iPad charger
11. Ralph Lauren wallet
12. Zara coin purse

Will do another post like this for my work bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment