Thursday, March 8, 2012

Ayala Malls 360 App Launch

I've been using the Ayala Malls 360 App for quite a few weeks already. Quite useful, if I have quick questions about the stores in Glorietta and Greenbelt. Thus, I was quite excited when I was invited to attend the launch of the app in Greenbelt 5's fashion walk tonight.


They had a wonderful booth set up with iPod Touches and iPad 2s lined up so that the guests can have a feel of the app. They were so cute!

After pausing to take a picture of the booth, I proceeded to the cocktail area, where I saw my kumare, who invited me to the event. I tried the Beef Tenderloin Tagliata, Pommery Mustard Glazed Pork Loin, and the Timballo Al Forno which is a cute dome-shaped grilled melanzane, Philippine ham, mozzarella, and zuchinni.

Dessert was good. I ended up trying the Panna Cotta Duet, and L'Ottimo, Double Cream.

The app was launched by three big bosses of Ayala Land, Inc. All three simultaneously pressed their iPads to launch a show on the giant LED screen.


Entertainment after the launch was provided by the Bloom Brothers. They played 70s music, which was kinda off because they were launching an app on a device that is just so 21st century. I love the songs though, reminded me of the the music my parents would listen to on Sundays, meaning, I grew up to them.


I stayed until after the raffle ended. They raffled off an iPod Touch and an iPad 2. Yes, yes, I kept my fingers crossed, because I wanted to win... and yes, I know it sounds selfish because I do have both already.

Before leaving for the night, I took a picture of the photo booth. Yes, a picture of the photo booth, and not of me with the photo booth behind. I just liked how lonely it looked.


Ayala Malls 360 is a free app, and you may download it at the app store.

No comments:

Post a Comment