Monday, March 12, 2012

Bianca's Graduation Gift

Since Apple announced the new iPad, they also announced that the prices of the iPad 2 will be discounted by $100.00.

I wasn't really counting on the discount being applied here in the Philippines. However, they announced in the Philippine Apple website that prices of the 16gb Wifi iPad 2 will be reduced to PhP 18,990.00, from PhP 23,990.00. That's more than $100 worth of discount.

So I decided to buy an iPad for my sister for her graduation. We went to Beyond the Box in Rockwell, as they still had supplies of the 16gb iPad 2. All the other stores were sold out, and they weren't expecting new stocks anymore. Good thing as soon as I discovered the price rollback, I was able to reserve one already.

Here's the proud gift recipient with her iPad 2!


I was thinking she'd be able to use this for UP Diliman. I wish during my time there was an iPad already, it has totally made my life in the office very convenient.

In case you're in the look out for iPad 2s on discount, and the new iPad doesn't seem to cut it for you, Beyond the Box still has stock, but supplies are about to run out.

Here's their contact information:

Beyond the Box
Stall 103, Ground Level,
One Rockwell East Tower, Makati
telephone number: 02-4787765

No comments:

Post a Comment