Saturday, August 10, 2013

Cab Cafe in Bo. Kapitolyo

Went out of the house this holiday Friday because I needed to have my car washed. I ended up getting my car washed in Bo. Kapitolyo, in the carwash next to Charlie's. Of course, I didn't end up eating in Charlie's because it was too close to dinner time. It was perfect for afternoon tea though.

So leaving the keys with the carwash boy, I ventured to the coffee shop on the other side. Cab Cafe, like most of the establishments along East Capitol Drive, was a house. Now, it's a coffee shop, serves interesting looking pizza. I will definitely go back to try their pizza.


But since I was just waiting for the car to finish with its bath, I just ordered a cake, and a smoothie. They have quite a collection of cakes, I so want to order a whole cake from here for my birthday this November, granted I don't find a better alternative.


I ended up getting a Chocolate Carrot Cake, which is quite a different and unique take on a carrot cake - which is one of my favorite cake variants. I also ordered a Mango Caramel Drink. Surprisingly enough, the drink was good as well.

If you want to visit Cab Cafe, because I know I will have to go back to try their appetizers and main courses, below are their details:

Cab Cafe
18 East Capitol Drive, Kapitolyo, Pasig
tel. no. 02.477.5382

No comments:

Post a Comment