Sunday, April 24, 2016

Amorsolo Paintings in The Vargas Museum


First time I went into Vargas Museum was when I was a freshman back in UP Diliman. Since I was a student, admission was free, and every now and then, I found myself going to the museum in case I had a free period, I was lucky because it was just two blocks away from CSSP. 

The museum has quite a collection of Amorsolo paintings. Yesterday, after going to Mark Justiniani's Reverb exhibit, Kim and I went up to the 2nd floor, I wanted to look at the Amorsolos. 

I confess, I also went up to look at the collection of paintings because I wanted to get inspiration for the frame that I wanted to have made for the painting I had commissioned. 

Here are some of the paintings by Fernando Amorsolo, all part of the collection of the Vargas Museum:







How I wish I get to afford an Amorsolo in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment