Sunday, May 1, 2016

Frameworks Homefront

I have three small paintings, a 12" x 12" bloom painting by Miguel Toni Villanueva, a 9" x 12" painting of a bird house by Renee Avila, and the small Merm painting I bought from Ang INK. For the longest time, these paintings were displayed at the topmost cabinet shelf of my office, placed on small easels. The reason they were displayed as such was because I couldn't decide what type of frame I was going to pair with them. I've been to Frame Plus, Rotech, and an obscure frame shop in Sta. Lucia - and their offerings are kinda limited.

I asked for a quotation on frames similar to the following.

1. For the Renee Avila bird house, I wanted it framed like the Meditteranean seascape painting I bought from Glorietta back in 2014.


I had Frame Plus quote how much this would cost, and they told me it would reach around PhP 2,000.00.


Frameworks Homefront quoted me PhP 800.00. Why not?

For the Merm painting, I wanted the small square painting to be in the center of a rectangular white matting with black frame. See the Pernia painting in the center? The Merm painting is as small as a coaster, imagine it there!


They're kinda full so the frame job will take about two weeks. I am so excited already, can't wait for the paintings to be framed!

Frameworks Homefront
#46 Kamuning Road, Quezon City
tel. no. 0917/0922.8264482

No comments:

Post a Comment