Sunday, May 1, 2016

Roberto Cavalli by Franck Muller

This post has been long overdue.

At the start of the year, I was window-shopping for a birthday gift for Kim. He wanted a watch, so I had periodically been making rounds in watch stores. I chanced upon a store owned by Meridien, which sells Ingersoll watches, and other brands. In the store, I discovered a Swiss watch which would take me months to acquire - not because it was expensive, on the contrary, the price tag was well worth it.

Roberto Cavalli currently has a collaboration with Franck Muller. Cavalli designs the watches, and it is made by Franck Muller. Franck Muller's watches belong to the price range of Rolexes, Chopards, and so on. Imagine my surprise, then, when I encountered a watch made by the Swiss watchmaker being sold for less than a PhP 100,000.00!

I told my mother about the discovery and seemed nonplussed about it - so I decided holding off on purchasing the watch until after Kim's birthday. I said to myself, if the watch is still there come March, at least the model I had wanted to purchase, then it must mean its meant for me.

March came, and the watch was patiently waiting for me in the store in Glorietta - so I bought it!

Famous celebrities who wear Franck Muller, the Master of Complications, are the likes of Naomi Campbell, Elton John, Demi Moore, and 50 Cent.

Here are pictures of the Roberto Cavalli by Franck Muller watch that I purchased:








If you want to own an expensive watch at a fraction of the cost, don't miss the opportunity, buy a Roberto Cavalli x Franck Muller collaboration watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment