Sunday, May 29, 2016

The Goat's Keeper SUOZ189 - Swatch Chinese New Year Watch for 2015

My mom and I had brunch in Mom and Tina's in ABS-CBN yesterday, and we ran a couple of errands right after. She had to have her Fino bag cleaned in Fino Trinoma. While we were there, she had the urge to buy a watch, so we made rounds in the watch shops. While we were in Swatch, we were informed there was a promotion for the Chinese New Year commemorative watch for 2015, the Goat's Keeper (SUOZ189).

I was just happy that they still had stock available, since I had only begun collecting Swatch watches late last year. It was Buy 1 Get 1, so we each purchased a pair, and we only shelled out PhP 4,000.00.

Sharing pictures of the watch - I am so happy I got to avail of this promotion!


No comments:

Post a Comment