Monday, May 23, 2016

More Marina Ceriola Paintings


Marina contacted me Saturday morning - she has paintings for sale! She sent me pictures of 6 paintings, but these are the ones that I had reserved:



Both are oil on canvas, and measures 18" x 24". 

I messaged her today asking when she can pass by the office so I can pay for these already. 

The 2nd painting is a reproduction of The First Mourning by William-Adolphe Bouguereau. 

I had already given a heads up to Frameworks Homefront that I will going to them on Saturday to have these 2 paintings framed - I started researching online as well on Renaissance-style frames, in order to pay homage to Bouguereau. Frameworks was suggesting that I use a silver frame instead of gold, but I'm still partial to gold, what do you guys think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment