Tuesday, January 24, 2012

iPhone 4S in White

I finally settled the months-long debate on which phone I wanted to get for myself. I decided I wanted an iPhone, so that it would match my iPod and iPad, and because there are a lot of accessories for it. However, I wanted it in white. Finding a white iPhone 4S here in the Philippines with a good price point proved to be a challenge. Until, I chanced upon one in Gamextreme in Glorietta 4. I was able to purchase it for only PhP 34,000.00. Yes, Smart's iPhone 4S is cheaper, but it's locked to Smart. This one, PhP 500.00 more expensive, is openline. So, here are some pictures. I have to bid adieu to the Nokia N8. I will miss its 12MP snapper. Photos from this post on will come from the iPhone 4S and its 8MP camera. Goodbye, N8! We had a good run!










No comments:

Post a Comment