Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Family Lunch at Seryna

Here's a brief picture introduction of my family first before I proceed with this particular post. My mother insisted that we get our pictures taken in a photo studio for Christmas, and this is what we came up with:


So that's my family right there. Daddy, Mommy, Bianca, and I had lunch at Seryna today to sort of celebrate her having passed ACET. Not that its important, really, because we're all still anticipating the results of UPCAT 2012. Almost all of us in the family are UP graduates, kasi. Here's a snapshot of Bianca's name in the ACET website:


Congratulations, Bianca. You passed your back-up school. Let's wait for the UPCAT results, I'm sure it will be out any day.

So lunch in Seryna was full of advice for the youngest and only girl in the brood, the topic staying within the assumption that Bianca will be studying in UP Diliman by next school year. Of course, what's a Seryna lunch without their delectable Gozens?

I ordered my ultimate favorite, the Kaizen Gozen, which I always see as Chirashi Sushi, but nonetheless, here's a picture of it.


But wait, there's more! If i take the bento box apart, you will see the rice hidden in the compartment underneath.


Bianca ordered the Sukiyaki Gozen.


Mommy wanted to try something new, so she ordered the Sashimi Gozen, which, I would have to say, is still not quite Kaizen Gozen, but good enough.


Daddy ordered the Sushi Gozen. I still would've stuck it out with Kaizen Gozen.


Seryna's gozens are quite affordable during lunchtime. They're only priced at PhP 350.00 each. So our total bill, all in all, was only PhP 1,400.00 for lunch!

Took some artsy-fartsy photos of the Kikkoman container on the table.


We went condo-shopping afterwards, and drove to UP Diliman to check if they posted the UPCAT results already. Unfortunately, the results aren't available yet, so we'll just have to wait it out further.

For everyone's reference:

Seryna Japanese Restaurant
2277 Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City
tel. no. 894.3855

No comments:

Post a Comment