Thursday, January 26, 2012

Moshi iGlaze Kameleon Shell

I had to give in to the iPhone 4S. Barely a week into using it, I was only able to purchase a Capdase brown leather holster for it. Too formal looking, really. You know me, I'm the type of person who needs to be able to dress up his gadgets to match the mood for the day, hence my iPad having a lot of accessories.

So I ended up purchasing the Moshi iGlaze Kameleon Leather Shell for my iPhone. I received good tips on buying stuff for the 4S. Not all iPhone 4 cases are compatible with it. The mute switch on the upper left side is lower compared to the iPhone 4. Some shells or cases will end up covering that switch, so the best bet is to try the shell or case first before purchasing, lest you want to risk rendering the switch useless.

Its this switch that you have to watch out for. Regular iPhone 4 cases will cover it, because its placement in the 4S is lower.




Here's a picture of the Moshi iGlaze on my iPhone 4S.




And this is how it looks like from the front.




Passed by Fino on the way home, and I was tempted to buy the iPad Leather Embossed Envelope Holder. It is quite affordable at PhP 2,750.00, but I had to control the urge because I will be reserving a condo I'll be purchasing this weekend.

The Moshi iGlaze cost about PhP 1,390.00. Not bad, considering that its primary purpose is to protect my precious iPhone. The fit is nice, I will not be fearing that it will end up scratching the metal sides of the phone. It does add a bit of a bulk to the iPhone, but it is quite minimal and unnoticeable since my hands are pretty big, anyway.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad2
Location:Makati

No comments:

Post a Comment