Saturday, January 19, 2013

Aleron - The Winged One


One of the things keeping me busy last December was Aleron.

No, I don't sing for the choir - I'm just one of their huge fans.

I attended their Nativity Concert last December 8, held in UP's CRL Chapel. They're mostly composed of alumni and current members of Ateneo's choirs - ACS and the Glee Club. I sort of helped out during the concert, made sure that they were able to record the entire concert - so I had to run up and down the stairs leading to the choir's loft in CRL every 12 or so minutes, so that I could reset the camera.

Here are some pictures from the concert.



I'm sure you'll be hearing more from this group. If you're planning weddings, I would suggest that you try contacting them so that you can hire them to sing during the mass. I'm actually planning an event sometime March for Easter and if approved I'll be getting them to have an Easter Cantata after the mass.



If you need to get in touch with them, just feel free to call or message Miggi Angangco 0920.9055175 or Mari Gutierrez 0917.5026698.


No comments:

Post a Comment