Monday, January 21, 2013

Santuario de San Jose and Wedding Songs

I attended a wedding yesterday with Aleron in Santuario de San Jose. saw a very unique idea for flower arrangements during the wedding.


I couldn't decide whether I liked it or not. Deal breaker for me I guess is whenever I look at the arrangement, the song "Paper Roses" comes to mind.

I love stained glass windows in churches. So here I go taking pictures of the stained glass windows in Santuario de San Jose. 



Aleron was the choir singing for the wedding. Of course I wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to hear their wedding repertoire, hence, with my lumbar support and walking stick and all, I braved sitting on the hard pew to hear them sing love songs. Of course my favorite would be Ikaw Lamang while the bride was walking down the aisle. That song always manages to send shivers down my spine, in this case, even if the lower part has a slipped disc.






As with all weddings, there are some quirky songs that must be sung, because they are requested by the bride and groom. In this case, I ended up wondering whether they were John Lloyd Cruz fans, because they requested A Very Special Love, and Now That I Have You (I dare not tell you who John Lloyd was paired up with in those two movies lest I be accused of being jolog as well.).

So after the wedding, Aleron decided to eat out, which will be the subject of my next post. Keep you all posted where we ate!




1 comment:

  1. I just love this when choir sing on weddings!! I am also getting married at church and after that it will a grand party at famous NYC wedding venues for all my loved ones. Everyone is so excited for my big day and hope everything will go in best way.

    ReplyDelete