Friday, March 13, 2015

Guess Eyeglasses from The Optical Shop Premier

Kim bought me a new pair of eyeglasses from The Optical Shop Premier in the new Glorietta 2.



Always quite a challenge for me to look for a new pair of eyeglasses, and I make it a point to get a new pair every year. My grade hasn't changed for quite some time already, so I am pretty much able to maintain having multiple pairs of eyeglasses. 

And there's a caste system to the eyeglasses. I always leave a pair in the office - this pair is meant to be my showcase eyeglasses. I leave a pair at home - this one should be the most comfortable pair. Lastly, there's always my go-to pair - the frame that can take a rough beating when I'm out of the house or office, moving about. 

The office pair, a pair of titanium eyeglasses I purchased on sale from Ideal Vision is to be retired for home use, and this new pair from The Optical Shop Premier is to be my showcase eyeglasses. 

I would have wanted to get a pair of Prada, Burberry, Ted Baker, or Ferragamo eyeglasses, however, my face is quite wide, and at the minimum, I require glasses that are size 54 up, depending on the frame. My go-to pair, black plastic-rimmed Zoo York glasses, are 56. The titanium set, although a smaller size, is very flexible, thin and light, and doesn't pinch my temples. 

This pair of Guess eyeglasses are quite comfortable also, and have the right allowance for my temples. My eye condition makes me prone to migraines, so having a comfortable pair that ensures that no other possible cause of strain on the eye, nose bridge, or temple is very important. 

The model number is Guess GU 1813, its a nice bronze color, and the box is quite cute with the indented dots on it. 

The staff in The Optical Shop were quite helpful. Their optometrist had good bedside manners.  They have more models, so if you're in the market to be buying a pair of eyeglasses, why not pay them a visit. Better yet, be like Kim, and give the gift of clear sight to your loved one!

The Optical Shop Premier
2/F, The New Glorietta 2, Glorietta Complex
Makati

No comments:

Post a Comment