Sunday, March 1, 2015

Saturday Errands - Frame Plus Sumulong Highway


I was so excited to wake up today to start running errands. Weird, huh? Well, I was to pick up the painting I had framed in Frame Plus along Sumulong Highway today. 


They recently renovated their store, and the receiving area is now half of what it used to be. Then again, you don't really need that much space, since people will just be dropping off their paintings to be framed. I still get good discounts, because I've had so many paintings framed here already. I prefer to go directly to the Sumulong Highway shop, because it's their head office, in a way, since the workshop is located in their building. Frame Shop made renovations to the building and rented out some of the store spaces they were able to come up with. 

I find, however, that having a hobby to do with collecting paintings is quite expensive, so although I am very much happy with the framing services of Frame Plus, I might have to venture and try out other frame shops. There are several that I've already started looking into. 

The painting I had framed, Marina Monina's Drapery of Red, will be placed in the office. Its still wrapped, but will be framed by Monday, so I'll post a picture of it by then. I'm quite excited to show off the beautiful frame which really complemented the oil painting - even the receptionist of Frame Plus was quite proud of how the painting turned. I'll unveil the painting on Monday!

FRAME PLUS
Sumulong Highway, Antipolo, Rizal
tel. no. 02.681.4619

1 comment:

  1. do you have contact number of frame plus sir?may i have it?

    ReplyDelete