Sunday, January 11, 2015

Celtic Love Knot Warmer by Scentsy

I have another baby in my growing collection of candle warmers, or as I use them, oil warmers or oil burners. I was able to acquire a Celtic Love Knot Warmer by Scentsy!


It's another one of my fabulous finds from my Scentsy source. As I have said in several posts, I have been collecting oil burners/oil warmers since 2006. There's a dearth of beautiful electric candle warmers/oil burners here in Metro Manila, so having discovered Scentsy here was such a reward for me.

I have several types of warmers. My first electric oil warmer I purchased from the Assumption Bazaar in Intercontinental sometime late 2006. It was made of wood and parchment, made in a Japanese Zen-style. My next purchase was a blue-glass electric warmer, which I found in Greenhills, that was 2007. In 2009, I discovered Red Clay Factory's terracotta oil burners in Legaspi Sunday Market, and I purchased 2 for myself (a medium straight terracotta burner, and a large pyramid terracotta burner). Unfortunately, only the large pyramid burner survived. During that year, I had gifted the Red Clay burner to some friends, and my dear boss. In 2013, I purchased a Mia Maison warmer, which I still believe was quite expensive!

Then in 2014, I had the luck of discovering Candle Warmers, Etc. in True Value, and to end 2014, I discovered a treasure trove of Scentsy warmers! I have one Candle Warmers, Etc. burner, and 6 Scentsy warmers, the Celtic Love Knot warmer being the latest jewel in my collection.


This warmer, being my flavour for the month, sits atop my antique night table.

I'm currently burning Rosemary, and Ylang Ylang alternately in my room. All the other warmers/oil burners are scattered in the house. I think I try to average about 2 electric oil burners in a room for maximum aromatherapy.

Aromatherapy has a lot of benefits. I often get migraines, and to avoid having to pop a pill so often, I would place essential oils and in the burners and turn these on. Eucalyptus, Rosemary, and Mint are the scents that help with my migraine.

If you're interested in acquiring a Scentsy warmer for your home, by all means, do not hesitate to send me a message, and I will hook you up!

No comments:

Post a Comment