Saturday, January 24, 2015

Essential Oils

I love it when the house smells like a spa.


I have about 2 electric oil burners in each room. Now depending on the mood or the need, I switch between so many different scents.

If there seems to be a lot of mosquitoes, I burn Itsom's Citronella on the burner. If I want to relax, then I put in Zen Zest's Grapefruit, or Potentilla's White Antibes, or Chemworld's Eucalyptus. If I have a headache, I burn BC Fragrance's Rosemary.

The scents also have a way of setting the mood. Last Christmas, I used Mia Maison's Pine essential oil. 

I also have several oil burners/oil warmers. I have a burner from Mia Maison, Candle Warmers, Etc., Red Clay Factory, Essenza, and of course, several Scentsy warmers. 

I'll be showing in future posts my reviews of essential oils that I use and discover. And of course, I'll be showing of my beautiful warmers!

1 comment:

  1. Was thinking about using essential oils to make my home smell good. I've hear the smell is a lot stronger, and lasts a lot longer. I'll have to get a few essential oils to see if that is actually how they work. Thank you for the great post. http://www.delightsbydiana.com/dept-27050

    ReplyDelete