Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Essenza Wax Warmer

This is my fabulous discovery. I was able to purchase an Essenza Wax Warmer from a wonderful seller in OLX.

Here are some of the shots I took of the wax warmer after I unboxed it:



Below is a picture of the warmer dish's base bearing the trademark of Essenza:


Essenza is sold exclusively in Costco in  the US. The seller initially had 5, but there were only 2 remaining. I told her after we met that if I dream of the other model that she has, I'll also purchase it.

The only setback was that the warmer's GU10 halogen bulb is 110V. It was a good thing I had a 220V GU10 bulb. That particular bulb is difficult to find nowadays in halogen, as most of the manufacturers are concentrating on LED lights, which is pretty unfair especially if you need to use the bulb as a heating element.

Nonetheless, if I'm unable to find a replacement bulb, then its a matter of converting the electric mechanism to hold an incandescent candle bulb instead.

I tried it as soon as I got home, and placed it in the living room, popped in one of the scents that came with the box, and it smelled wonderful.

Essenza, like Scentsy, makes scented wax bars also. I'll try to post pictures of the wax bars that the seller gave me in another post.

The warmer is a bit smaller and compact compared to my Scentsy warmers, but it is pretty elegant. I also noticed that the dish is shallower than Scentsy's, which limits the number of wax cubes I can melt. Still, I love it!

For good measure, here are some pictures I borrowed online showing the warmer I was able to purchase:



No comments:

Post a Comment