Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Desktop Pad Purchase

I just wanted to share my purchase for the day. It's my 2nd day back at work, and there's a lot of work that I need to catch up on.

I was busy creating a website for my corporate program, when I lost touch with any creative juice to put on the design. I was looking at my desk, and felt so uninspired!

What's the solution when you're uninspired? Buy something to jazz your surroundings. So I went to Grassroots after a lunch meeting at Fely J's, and bought this cute desktop pad!

I've been meaning to purchase it for sometime. I'm the type of person who has to sleep over things before deciding to buy them. After over a month of debating, caving in, and coming up with pros and cons, I bought it!


About 3 weeks ago, Danny, Derek and I were in Market! Market!. I had already planned on purchasing the desktop pad from the Grassroots store there, however, the snakeskin pad wasn't available. Apparently, these were exclusive in the Greenbelt store only. So I had to wait until I got back to work before I could purchase it. Been holding off for so long, in other words!

Here are some details of the desktop pad. According to the girl it is genuine snakeskin. For the price I paid, it must be actual snakeskin.




As usual, my desk and area are still the best dressed in the office.

More purchases to come for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment