Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sugi Greenbelt Dinner

We had dinner at Sugi Greenbelt tonight. We availed of a promo from a local credit card company. The food was at 50% off!


It was the first time I noticed the menu of Sugi. Has it been this pretty all this time, or did they recently reprint a new version?

 
Dinner started with the usual pickled cucumber served in the small bowls.


Danny and I ordered Dalandan Shake.


One of my ultimate loves, Zaru Soba! I miss the super cheap Zaru Soba in the now-closed Funny Funny along Jupiter. So, seeing this on the menu, it had to be ordered!


Danny ordered Maguro Tataki, which I enjoyed eating with the thin lemon slices.


I had the Sashimi Teishoku, which was more or less Chirashi with the vinegared rice on the side. It came with a side of spianch with sesame seeds, pickled vegetables, and miso soup.


Danny had the Tenpura Teishoku, which was composed of mixed Tempura.


And for dessert, we had *drum roll please* Yaki Onigiri, which arrived after we had paid the bill already!


They were obviously so busy as the Tenpura Teishoku and Yaki Onigiri took so long to come out. What I hated, also, was this little girl let loose by her family. The parents, uncles and aunts were just sitting, leaving the child to run amuck! And the yaya was just staring dumbly at the foreigner seated on the other table, she wasn't minding her ward at all. Management should do something about these kids, perhaps to talk to the parents to keep the children from running around. I was scared when the little girl started running around with chopsticks! She could've poked her own eye out, and the horrid parents couldn't care any less!

Keep you posted for more of our adventures! Watch out for this weekend, as I will be celebrating my birthday. I'll share the pictures of my Karaoke Party for everyone to enjoy!

1 comment:


  1. Thank you for sharing this content. Hope you could also check our best bakeshop in manila soon. 🙂

    ReplyDelete