Thursday, November 24, 2011

Ending Another Office Day

I got inspired to take some photos of my desk before I left the office kanina. I just had the urge to fix the desk before I left for the day, and after seeing how organized my desk was, felt the urge to share it to everyone. I must warn you, this is my definition of organized already. So here we go:

I already told you that I had just purchased this pretty snakeskin desk pad. Well, here's a picture of my iPad happily sitting on it:


Yikes, you can see the paper bags from shopping adventures peeking out from under the desk! Oh well. Took a picture of the Samsung LCD screen of the desktop. I really don't know how large it is, 17"? I dunno. I changed the wallpaper today, placed a Christmas-themed wallpaper. Apparently, it is very difficult to look for HD wallpapers online.


I went crazy purchasing pencils from National Bookstore. I bought a box. Couldn't find the Mongol pencils of yesteryear, and they did not have any Treehugger pencils either. I ended up getting Faber-Castell. I love cordless phones, so naturally, I had to bring my own cordless phone for my desk, as the desk only came with one of those cheap default wired landlines given by the telephone company. The next shot is going to be weird because...


...you guys are going to realize that, yes, I have 4 planners. Four planners I seldom use. I usually buy a lot of planners at the start of every year, and for the 1st half of the year, would religiously fill it out with my meetings. Why 4 planners though? The blue one at the bottom is for meetings and is usually left on the desk. The one on top of it is a 2011 Coffee Bean planner, which is filled with social engagements, all non-work related. The one on top of that is a grey 2011 planner, which includes all work and school related engagements, and which I bring with me. The topmost planner is a 2012 Coffee Bean planner, that was just given to me during a morning meeting. Actually, the reason why I don't write on the planners... because I ended up buying an iPad this year. No, I don't leave a red Blackberry on top of the desk, it's a paperweight made from the casing of an old Blackberry of mine.

Wait, it gets worse:


The blue ottoman beside my desk is for my bags. I used to bring office bags with no wheels, and I hated putting them on the floor because it would be so difficult to drag them around. So I found this ottoman that had wheels, which made it easier for me to pull the bags closer to me. However, I use a Muji bag with wheels now, so since the ottoman is not being used, I filled it with boxes of gifts for Christmas. I was kinda hoping also that it would encourage people to give me gifts for Christmas, when they see that my desk is so filled with gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment