Thursday, November 10, 2011

I Know What You Did Last Summer


What did I do last summer? I went to Hong Kong!

To kick off this blog, and since I have a lot of pictures in my laptop and it needs unloading in a media other than Facebook, here's a photo collection of my Hong Kong trip this year's holy week. I have to apologize for the quality of the pictures because I ended up using the camera of the 4th Generation iPod Touch I had recently purchased for that trip.

That's the chandelier in the lobby of Holiday Inn Golden Mile.


And this is me waiting to be checked in at the lobby of the hotel.

What's the first thing you do when you've checked in and have the entire of Hong Kong as your playground? Well, if you're me, you eat first, so you have energy to go mall-hopping. So here's what the first meal in Hong Kong consisted of:



Ordering took a lot of getting used to, since I was always converting the prices to Philippine Peso. But we were able to order. Here's the before shot of the food:



And here's the after shot.. this is the effect of not-so-good food served during the Cathay Pacific flight. I mean seriously, Chicken Adobo Roll?


I'll be posting the mall-hopping up next. Keep you guys posted!
















No comments:

Post a Comment