Friday, November 25, 2011

Lunch at Toni and Guy/6750

Because my schedule for this evening all of a sudden took a different turn, I have to make adjustments to some appointments. Unfortunately, lunch becomes affected because of that. I was supposed to have my haircut at 5:00PM, but Derek called and we will be going to an event in Cubao later.

Hurriedly, I had to call Toni and Guy to check if Noel was available at 12:00PM, and luckily he is! I can't celebrate my birthday weekend with my hair looking like a mess, after all. So this is the 3rd time this year that I missed my lunch due to a hair emergency. I'm not worried at all how the haircut is going to turn out (obviously, since I'm not even looking at the mirror but at the iPad screen), as Noel knows how to take care of my hair better than I do. He's been doing so for quite some time already.

Will definitely keep you guys posted on how the event this evening turns out, and how my birthday weekend will fare. See y'all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment