Thursday, November 17, 2011

Lunch at Sushi-ya Robinson's Place Manila

Lunch was all by my lonesome today in Sushi-ya in Robinson's Place Manila. I had to go to the library of St. Paul University Manila to do some research for my class this semester. After getting what I came for, I went over to Robinson's Place for late lunch. No need for deciding where I wanted to eat, because whenever I'm at that side of the metro I really make it a point to eat at Sushi-ya.

borrowed from Citydelivery.ph
I've been a loyal patron of Sushi-ya since 2004. I would often visit their Robinson's Galleria and Tomas Morato branches. I really don't understand why they still don't open a branch here in Makati, I'm definitely going to be one of their loyal diners!

I already know what to order whenever I'm there. I love their Katsudon, and at PhP 150.00, it's quite affordable. Of course, several years back, they started off the Katsudon at PhP 95.00 if I'm not mistaken.


One of my favorites is their Tofu Furai, so I ordered the 4-piece Furai at PhP 60.00.


And of course, my Japanese meal will not be complete without Uni Sashimi, which is priced at PhP 185.00.


Sushi-ya's Uni is not as fresh as other Japanese restaurants, and the serving is definitely for one avid lover only. Not everybody likes Uni, but I absolutely love it! It is definitely an acquired taste, and I admit I didn't really start off loving it immediately. I almost stopped eating Uni for a while, especially after I saw how they actually get the Uni. They are, by the way, made out of fresh sea urchins.

Keep you guys posted on more adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment