Sunday, December 14, 2014

Late Night Dinner at Penpen's

Last Wednesday, Kim and I had late night dinner in Cubao Expo. I wanted to introduce him to Penpen's, a place Brian and I frequented from a couple of years back. Derek and I ate here sometime last year also.

The restaurant is located inside Cubao Expo, and it being a weeknight, parking was quite easy.


Penpen's Filipino Kitchen serves Filipino-fusion cuisine. The current restaurant is half the size, making way for a bakery that will be opening soon.

I ordered the Tortang Giniling which was a value meal at PhP 120.00.


Kim on the other hand ordered Tortang Alimasag. His order was better than mine.

We also ordered one of my favorites in the restaurant, the Gabi Chips:


Their Pandan Iced Tea was such a hit with Kim!

Penpen's Filipino Kitchen
Cubao Expo, Gen. Romulo Ave., 
Araneta Center, Cubao, QC
telephone number: 02.330.1934

No comments:

Post a Comment