Sunday, December 14, 2014

Window Shopping in Cubao Expo

I miss going around Cubao Expo, and since I have been so busy the past year with work, I never get the chance to go window-shopping there.

But, when Kim agreed to having dinner in Penpen's, I didn't let up the chance to stroll around, even if it were around 10:00PM.


The vintage shop right next to Penpen's was closing when we finished eating. I was able to spy a Coke alarm clock on the window, though. Now that's a stocking stuffer I definitely would want to have. 


There's a new vinyl shop opening. It didn't have a name yet, but I was smitten with their window display. The vinyl covers were all so colorful and eye catching, especially at night. 


The Humidor was still open. It seemed so inviting, had it not been quite late already. I've always wanted to try it. There's also a Japanese restaurant on top of it. I'm also curious about their sushi there. 


This is a new shop in Cubao Expo, at least for me. It's Mad Surf Kahuna - they have surfboards for sale inside. 

I really wish I had time to stroll in Cubao Expo again. There are so many new shops that I would want to browse through. 




No comments:

Post a Comment