Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Restaurante Pia Y Damaso - De Espadaña to Die For!

Is it obvious that De Espadaña of Damaso's is one of my favourites?

I only love these cakes - Chocolate Kiss' Dayap Cake (or what I fondly call the wedding cake), the Red Velvet of Classic Confections, and Damaso's De Espadaña.

What is in this cake?

It's basically queso de bola cheesecake topped with prunes - the combination may sound weird, but give it a shot, and you'll get hooked onto it too.


Do you know how much I love this cake? So much I don't mind paying PhP 250.00 pesos for it (more or less).

And the best proof that I love it so much? I researched how to type ñ on a Mac just to be able to type its name correctly!


If you haven't tried it yet - you are missing half your life. You have not lived until you've tasted this thing. Whoever made this - GENIUS!

I've been so busy in BGC the past couple of years, when I had an opportunity for dessert in Greenbelt last Saturday, I made a beeline only to Damaso's. Didn't even feel sorry that Sinfully is gone na pala.

The stay-cation for my birthday was so fun - because I was able to eat 2 of my favourite cakes in one evening. Guess which this one is!


Restaurante Pia Y Damaso
Level 2, Greenbelt 5, Ayala Centre, Makati
telephone number: 02.729.5511

No comments:

Post a Comment