Sunday, December 7, 2014

Omakase Ayala Triangle, Ayala Beats@180

The One Serendra property managers attended the Ayala Beats@180 party in Ayala Triangle yesterday evening, 5 December 2014. It was a conglomerate-wide party, the gardens hosting to the different Ayala companies' employees. Employees from Globe, Honda Cars, Ayala Corporation, and Ayala Land, Inc. were in attendance last night. They gave us debit cards which we were to use for dinner in the restaurants in Ayala Triangle, all of which were exclusive to the attendees to the party. There were also food-booths in tents that sprouted in the gardens, that also accepted cash. It was set up like a fair, which was pretty reminiscent of the Ateneo HS fair that was resurrected during my time, and a little less rowdy compared to the annual UP Fair when I was in college.

The Serendra gang was pretty lucky because I prodded them to eat at around 5:45PM, and we were able to get seats in Omakase. A couple of minutes later, and there was a queue already to get in. I mean, can you imagine so many Ayala employees trying to eat dinner all at the same time. The restaurants were all full to the brim, they even had to set up dining tables in the lawn area in preparation of the number of people that were to be eating. In a way, I suppose, this was to be our Christmas party for the year, because prizes were raffled off from the  stage set up behind the fountain  of Tower One. Later on during the evening, the people were also treated to the lights and sounds show at the Ayala Triangle Gardens.

I'm a regular in Omakase, so I was quite surprised that I haven't posted pictures from it yet. Now, I only took pictures of my own food order, as we were a group of 7 property managers, and we ordered about 2-3 dishes each. Some of the One Serendra property managers enjoyed dinner in Omakase so much, they were thanking me profusely for suggesting to eat there. 

I ordered their Gyudon, which was quite hefty. 


I've grown quite fond of salads, lately, and tend to always order these whenever I dine out. I ordered the Omakase Salad, which is the restaurant's version of a Kani salad. Only difference is they use their own dressing on the salad.


It was an interesting evening. After dinner, I stayed on a bit with my co-managers to watch the lights and sounds show. Afterwards, walked on over to One Roxas Triangle, where I parked my car. 

Omakase has several branches already, and I've already tried eating in their branch in Il Terrazzo, along Tomas Morato, which is quite near my house. If you're interested in eating lunch or dinner in Omakase in Ayala Triangle Gardens,  the details are below:

Omakase - Ayala Triangle Gardens
Makati Ave, Bel-Air, Makati
contact number: 02.467.3150


No comments:

Post a Comment