Friday, December 9, 2011

APMC Luau Christmas Party at the Intercon

Danny had his Ferragamo Opening at Greenbelt 4 yesterday, and I had our company's Christmas Party at the Intercon. The theme was Hawaiian, and everybody came in their best Hawaiian shirts! Of course, I truly believe that I should have won best in costume. I was wearing a French Connection shirt with a pink/salmon/old rose/mauve Gap shorts, and newly purchased beige boat shoes, especially for the event. To top it all off, I matched the attire with my white Technomarine watch.

However, those voted for best in costume wore gaudy, oversized Hawaiian shirts. Well, c'est la vie.

Here are some pictures from the event.





Our company is composed of a lot of employees, so this is my 3rd Christmas Party in Intercon. We usually hold these in Intercontinental Manila, as it is one of the few ballrooms that can accommodate us. Will post more Christmas parties, as I have a lot to attend to this holiday season.

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment