Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Finally! Die Zombie Die is Available at Amazon!

I was so excited when I checked Amazon a couple of days ago to find Die Zombie Die being sold for $ 5.99. Without thinking twice, I clicked BUY!

borrowed from sheamacleod.wordpress.com
It's the final installment to the I Zombie I series of Jack Wallen. Can't wait to pore over this e-book. More so, since my Kindle 4 is arriving this Friday! Thanks to Meriam Al Shallal for fitting it in her luggage!  I'm not a good book reviewer, but I hope my enthusiasm is infectious. If you guys have a Kindle, or the Kindle app, or the Kindle program installed in your laptop, I would recommend this series. I think its the next big thing after the Twilight saga.

Will definitely download more books of Jack Wallen after I finish Die Zombie Die.

No comments:

Post a Comment