Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Italianni's Firsts

One of my assistants, and Aaron Manuel's administrative assistant both have not yet eaten at Italianni's. Yes, they've tried the food, however, they have never eaten at an actual restaurant. So when Brian, Aaron, and myself were unable to decide where to eat, we just decided to troop down to Italianni's with my Bistro Card.


We took a group picture with the Italianni's virgins. Honey, my assistant, is the one in brown, and Jujin, Aaron's admin assistant, is the one seated.


Of course, eating in Italianni's isn't complete without their bread baskets. Personally, I put parmesan cheese on the balsamic vinegar and olive oil.


We ordered Penne Arrabiatto, which, when it arrived, did not use penne. We ordered abbondanza, of course.


In the theme of the holiday season, and since we were a group of six, we decided to order from their holiday menu promo. We ordered the Grandeur Pollo. It is basically a 2.5kg herb-roasted chicken with arborio rice and thyme. It reminded me so much of stuffed turkey for Thanksgiving.


We weren't able to finish it. Generally, it was a good experience for the Italianni's virgins. It didn't turn out well for me, though, because I had stomach issues after the lunch. Must have had problems with the balsamic vinegar.

Keep you guys posted for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment