Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Kindle Has Arrived!

Here are pictures of my Kindle!



The first book downloaded onto it was Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games. I was goaded into doing so after I saw the trailer on Facebook. Danny and I went out for dinner yesterday, braving the mad holiday traffic. We were able to purchase a Verso LED light for the Kindle for only PhP 799.00


So it seems I have my reading paraphernalia complete. To top it off, I was able to finally pick a pair of eyeglasses to replace my old Technomarine prescriptions. Lo and behold, I went back to my forever optical shop in Glorietta 5, Rita Optical. I had already purchased two glasses from them: a Roberto Cavalli pair, and the Technomarine. This time, I purchased a John Langford pair of prescriptions. My grade went up 1 level according to the optometrist, so we adjusted that as well. Will post pictures of the lens as soon as I pick it up by Monday at 4:00PM.

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment